6 Steps to Success by Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric
- Face reality as it is; not as it was.
- Be candid with everyone. No one likes surprises.
- Do things right; do right things.
- Change before you have to. Nothing stays the same forever.
- If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
- Control your own destiny or someone else will.
Share this with your friends and followers:
Published by Ryan Goodman
Ryan Goodman works in grassroots advocacy as a communications consultant with beef cattle farmers and ranchers across the United States. He is a proud alumnus of Oklahoma State University, with studies focusing on cattle reproduction and nutrition. Ryan's experience in the beef industry range from family farms and ranches in several states to large feedlots and non-profit policy organizations.
Ryan is an avid trail and ultrarunner, proudly showing how beef can be an important part of a healthy diet and active lifestyle. Find Ryan on social media as @BeefRunner.
View all posts by Ryan Goodman