Since 2008, I have been involved in efforts to help our agriculture community be stronger communicators and advocates, bridging the gap to connect with people who want to learn more about how our food is grown and the people involved in our industry.
My experiences range from working one-on-one with local producer organizations to directing national grassroots advocacy programs with more than 20,000 participants. Since 2016, I have conducted as many as 70 training workshops, keynote presentations, and virtual meetings each year.
Speaker topics include:
- Advocacy training workshops
- Advocacy via Social Media
- Communication Best Practices & Strategy
- Discovering Your Brand
- Connecting With Your Audience
- Tough Q&A
- Spokesperson and media training workshops
- One-on-one and small-group advocacy coaching
- Keynote and webinar speaker
- Lessons Learned Through Advocacy
- Diversity and Agriculture Advocacy
- Panel participant or moderator
Connect with me today to explore opportunities to work together on your upcoming conference, webinar, training workshops, or virtual meetings. You can find me on social media as @BeefRunner or complete my contact form.
Below are some of the brands I’ve worked with in past years.