Found a magazine clipping when I was cleaning out the pickup yesterday. It’s got a photo of a horse on it, so I’m gonna assume it was a Western magazine of sorts. Thought it worth sharing.
- Take charge of you attitude; it is, in fact, your attitude.
- No one makes it alone.
- Be courteous to everyone.
- Hear both sides before judging.
- Winners do what losers won’t.
- Never cut what can be untied.
- Every day, look for some small way to improve the way you do your job.
- Give customers your enthusiastic best.
- Give your best to your employer.
- Hire people smarter than you.
Guess this can be your bit of Cowboy Wisdom and Life Lessons learned for the day. Have a great one!
Share this with your friends and followers:
Published by Ryan Goodman
Ryan Goodman works in grassroots advocacy as a communications consultant with beef cattle farmers and ranchers across the United States. He is a proud alumnus of Oklahoma State University, with studies focusing on cattle reproduction and nutrition. Ryan's experience in the beef industry range from family farms and ranches in several states to large feedlots and non-profit policy organizations.
Ryan is an avid trail and ultrarunner, proudly showing how beef can be an important part of a healthy diet and active lifestyle. Find Ryan on social media as @BeefRunner.
View all posts by Ryan Goodman