Here it is, New Year’s Eve, and I’m sitting in a cold, empty office, sipping on hot coffee, trying to read through some more papers. There’s a lot of work ahead in 2013. It’ll take a little support and encouragement from those working around and with me.
My wishes for 2013 are…
- Motivation and focus to continue and finish my research, classes, and thesis to the best of my ability
- Continue and expand upon my efforts to host food dialogues and improve communication between food producers and customers
- Encourage others in my own community to be more proactive in these food dialogues
- Become better at knowing my limits, following through on commitments, and be able to set aside time for activities outside of work
- Set aside my savings each month